The Business of Fashion Workshops
The Trinidad and Tobago Fashion Company (FashionTT) designed a series of workshops to educate local designers on the importance of strategically managing their businesses to achieve desired results and revenue. This heightened understanding of business processes and their effects on revenue and export ability will result in the continued growth of the fashion industry which will in turn contribute significantly to Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
These training workshops demonstrated how strategic business management is linked to wealth generation, allowing designers to gain a greater understanding of business processes and how it affects wealth generation and export ability.
The Business of Fashion workshops took place on the following days:
Trinidad* | Venue: Cattleya Lounge, Centre of Excellence, Macoya | Time: 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Friday 14th July, 2017
- Dr. Suzanne Burke - Business Planning for the Fashion Business Entrepreneur – The Fundamentals
- Saturday 15th July, 2017
- Dr. Suzanne Burke - Business Planning for the Fashion Business Entrepreneur – Setting Goals and Objectives
- Friday 21st July, 2017
- Mrs. Sandra Carr - Production Management – Production Facility Readiness
- A Panel discussion will also take place with the following persons:
- Mr. Michael Christopher (moderator)
- Mr. Richard Young - Aesthetic / Image
- Ms. Kathryn Nurse - Marketing as a profit generating tool for success
- Ms. Candice Bacchus - Actualizing the Merchandising Process
- Ms. Jamilia Alexander – The Business of Fashion Branding
- Saturday 22nd July, 2017
- Mr. Andre Taitt - Everything Finance for the Fashion Business Entrepreneur
- NEDCO - Financing/Incubator Readiness
Tobago | Venue: Victor E. Bruce Financial Complex, Scarborough | Time: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday 27th July, 2017
- Ms. Hannah Hafeez - From Preparing and Selling a collection to Merchandising
- Ms. Jessel Brizan - Fit for Retail: Floor-ready merchandising and preparing for the buyers meeting
For more information contact us at email@example.com or call (868) 622-1455.